We understand the concerns some clients might have when sourcing for parts in their automation projects. To give our clients an added peace of mind when engaging us, we provide a 12-months one-to-one exchange warranty on all our New or Reconditioned parts. We are the only one in SouthEast Asia that provides such assurance to our clients.
How does our warranty works?
If you've purchased a part from us and it becomes faulty within the 12-month period, contact us for a one-to-one exchange and we will replace the faulty part.
You can reach our Warranty Claims Department here:
T: +65 6225 7009
F: +65 6536 8836
- QC Engineering Management Pte Ltd is not an Authorized Distributor of the products and parts. Therefore, the manufacturer's warranty may not apply. Please check the respective manufacturer's website for more information.
- Our comprehensive 12-months one-to-one exchange warranty is applicable to all new & reconditioned parts. The warranty shall commence from the date the parts are received.
- Our warranty will be void if upon inspection of the parts, it is found that the defect(s) had occurred as a result of alteration, improper installation or testing, unauthorized repair and/or the serial numbers or part numbers are defaced / removed or mismatch the original sold parts.
- We guarantee that the parts sold will be free of functional defects. If defect(s) occurs, we will send you a new unit upon availability. All defective parts will have to be returned to us within 1 week from the date of claim. QC Engineering Management Pte Ltd will bear the cost of the return shipping using our forwarder.
- Any warranty claims must be received before the end of the warranty period. We will not accept any claims made against the parts should the parts be found defective after the warranty period.
- All faulty units will be inspected and tested upon return. If the parts were determined to be working or if the parts become defective after delivery, testing fees and/or shipping fees shall be incurred and borne by the client.